Altar in a field
A Winter Sesshin
Conversing with Nature
A Moment's Reflection
Tea In Dharma Garden Zendo
Spring Flower Buddha
How To Join Our Zen Meditations
10 AM-12 PM Corvallis Yoga Center 111 NW 2nd Street Corvallis, Oregon
Orientation occurs the first Sunday of each month from 9-10 AM at the Corvallis Yoga Center. (click here for details)
Dharma Garden Zendo (call 541-754-4124 for location) Meditation (zazen) and short service 6:15 AM-7 AM
Dharma Garden Zendo (call 541-754-4124 for location) Meditation (zazen) at 6:30 PM followed by a dharma discussion from 7:00-8:00 PM
Dharma Garden Zendo (call 541-754-4124 for location) Chanting 6:30-7:00PM Meditation (zazen) 7:00-8:00PM. Daisan (interview) with Mushin is offered during many Thursday zazen periods. See weekly newsletter for current week’s activity.
Dharma Blog Posts – Posts by Buddhist teachers or senior practitioners on specific Buddhist teachings. They are educational, instructive, or insightful posts to help others understand the teachings of Buddha.
Zazenkai – a day of silent practice (Saturday, once per month)
- June 6 – 9 AM-4 PM. Held at Dharma Garden Zendo. Contact Mushin at 541-754-4124 if you plan to attend and for directions.
- Introduction to Zen Practice This half-day class will cover practice in more detail for those who want to become more involved or have questions about Zen practice. Topics include:
- setting up a home practice
- working with a teacher
Class will meet Saturday, 9am-noon, July 11, Sept 26, Nov 7. Register in advance and receive location details by emailing Mushin. Suggested donation $25, all are welcome regardless of ability to pay.
- May 24 – Seido Martin from Zen West and Empty Field Zendo will join us for our Sunday morning zazen and service. She will give a dharma talk about taking Zen practice on the road. Summer travels and variations in our usual schedules present us with challenges to our regular practice. Seido will explore how we can be flexible with these changes and enjoy the wisdom that the unexpected brings.
- June 21 – Precept Ceremony
- June 24, 6:30-8 pm Contact Mushin for directions and additional information