Ceremony & Celebration
Altar in a field
Sesshin At Great Vow Zen Monastery
Conversing with Nature
A Moment's Reflection
Tea In Dharma Garden Zendo
How To Join Our Zen Meditations
10 AM-12 PM Corvallis Yoga Center 111 NW 2nd Street Corvallis, Oregon
Dharma Garden Zendo (call 541-754-4124 for location) Meditation (zazen) 6:30-7:00PM Zen discussion 7:00-8:00PM
Dharma Garden Zendo (call 541-754-4124 for location) Chanting 6:30-7:00PM Meditation (zazen) 7:00-8:00PM Interviews with Mushin offered during many Thursday zazen periods. See weekly newsletter for current week’s activity.
Dharma Blog Posts – Posts by Buddhist teachers or senior practitioners on specific Buddhist teachings. They are educational, instructive, or insightful posts to help others understand the teachings of Buddha.
- Orientations occur on the first Sunday of each month from 9-10 am. Orientation to Zen Practice At Yoga Center, 2nd & Madison
Zen Day (Zazenkai) – a day of silent practice (Saturday, once per month)
- 8:30 AM-4 PM, Oct 4, Nov 1. Held at Dharma Garden Zendo. Contact Mushin at 541-754-4124 if you plan to attend and for directions.
- 3 Lectures, 7-9 PM, Sept 15, 22, & 29. All day workshop Oct 11th. You can participate in any of this series that meets your schedule. Click here for more details.
- Ethics and Activism Workshop – This workshop will be led by Abby Mushin Terris and Rev. Jill McAllister of the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Corvallis
- Sept 15, 7-9 PM
- Sept 22, 7-9 PM
- Sept 29, 7-9 PM
- Oct 11 – all day event, details to follow
- Oct 1, 6:30-8 pm, Contact Mushin for directions and additional information